How to link bank account with NPCI?
Actually, it is not possible to link bank account with NPCI. Almost all banks of India are members of NPCI and member banks can provide the services of NPCI such as UPI, Rupay Debit Card etc.
Instead of asking this question, you should ask “How to link Aadhar with bank account?” and its answer is given below –
How to link Aadhar with bank account?
Linking your Aadhaar number with your bank account can be done through various methods. Here are the steps to link your Aadhaar with your bank account:
- Visit your bank’s website or mobile banking application and log in to your account.
- Look for the option to link your Aadhaar with your bank account. This is usually located under the “Services” or “Profile” section.
- Enter your Aadhaar number and verify your details. You may be asked to provide additional information such as your name, date of birth, and mobile number.
- After entering your Aadhaar details, you will receive an OTP (one-time password) on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and submit the request.
- After submitting the request, your bank will verify the details and link your Aadhaar with your bank account.
Alternatively, you can also link your Aadhaar with your bank account by visiting your bank’s branch office and submitting a request for Aadhaar seeding.
Here are the documents required for linking Aadhaar with a bank account:
- Aadhaar Card/Number
- Bank account passbook
- A copy of your PAN card
- Any other document that your bank may require
It is important to note that linking Aadhaar with a bank account is not mandatory by the Government of India, but if you do not link Aadhar with bank account then you will not receive the DBT which is rnsfered by Government.
Benefits of Aadhar linking with bank account.
Linking your Aadhaar with your bank account can offer a range of benefits, including:
Ease of transactions: Once your Aadhaar is linked with your bank account, you can use the Aadhaar Enabled Payment System (AEPS) to perform various banking transactions like balance enquiry, fund transfers, cash deposits, and withdrawals without the need for physical banking cards or internet banking.
Government subsidies: With Aadhaar linked to your bank account, you can receive government subsidies and benefits like LPG subsidy, pension, scholarship, and other social welfare schemes directly into your bank account.
Instant e-KYC: Aadhaar linking with your bank account provides a simple, paperless process for Know Your Customer (KYC) verification, which makes it easy to open new accounts or take out loans.
Secure transactions: Aadhaar-enabled transactions are highly secure, as they are protected with multi-factor authentication, and the user’s identity is verified through biometric information, making it more difficult for fraudsters to impersonate the user.
Overall, linking Aadhaar with your bank account provides a range of benefits that make banking more convenient, efficient, and secure, while also facilitating the smooth delivery of government subsidies and benefits.
- What is FASTag in Hindi?
- What is AePS Service in Hindi??
- Which is the best AEPS service provider company??
- What is RD Service – Registered Device?
- What is NACH?
7 thoughts on “How to link bank account with NPCI?”